Advertisement

Ki suck han

A man who pushed a fellow subway rider in front of the Q train, killing him, has been found not guilty on all charges, the Manhattan District Attorney said on Monday.
"The motorman and the Transit Authority need to be held accountable for a man who was crushed to death...If everybody was doing their job and paying attention, this man would still be alive."
"Yes, for the sake of argument, I could have walked away...But it was just bad timing. He came at the wrong time."
The fliers, which Davis' lawyer was handing out near where the incident happened, read, "Are you a witness? Please help," above the controversial NY Post photo of Han on the tracks.
In a jailhouse interview, Davis said he was stoned at the time of the confrontation, insisted that he never meant to kill Han, and added was haunted by voices in his head.
Davis pleaded not guilty to shoving Ki-Suck Han onto the subway tracks at the 49th Street station. As he was leaving court, Davis went one further, telling reporters: "He attacked me first. He grabbed me."
The victim's daughter remembered him, "He really enforced my education, and he was always there for me."
"The victim was so far away from me," Abbasi wrote in a first person piece. "The train hit the man before I could get to him, and nobody closer tried to pull him out."
Naeem Davis reportedly admitted that he and victim bumped into each other at the platform, which led Davis to pushing him away and screaming, “Motherf-----, get out of my face.”
The subway motorman who ran over a Queens father with a Q train earlier this week was so traumatized by the event that he had to be taken to the hospital.
Police are conducting a lineup with witnesses today.
Police are questioning a suspect in the murder of 58-year-old Ki-Suk Han, an Elmhurst resident who was fatally pushed onto the subway tracks at 49th Street and 7th Avenue yesterday afternoon.
arrow Back To Top