Advertisement

Electrical fire

"There were quite a few young children and babies, elderly, disabled and homeless folks onboard."
Hip Williamsburg cocktail bar Donna is back and hipper than ever, proving that no stinkin' electrical fire is going to keep the neighborhood's suspendered inebriates from enjoying the bar's signature Cuba Libres.
The fire will be deemed accidental.
The stove was installed near the girls' bedroom, and authorities believe sparks from the appliance made contact with a nearby gas can and ignited.
"It's a 3.8-million-square-foot building. These things happen."
Yesterday's early morning two-alarm fire that injured three senior citizens (plus
Update: Here's the update from the MTA about tonight's LIRR commute,
arrow Back To Top