- Bill Cunningham, acclaimed NY Times fashion photographer and beloved fixture in New York, died at age 87.
- Several hundred drag queens and kings kicked off Pride Weekend with a wild and fabulous march across downtown from Tompkins Square Park to Stonewall.
- Thousands of lesbians of all ages marched down Fifth Avenue for the 24th annual Dyke March.
- The DOT decided to go ahead and install new bike lanes on the Upper East Side.
- Citi Field was overrun with tie-dye vibes as Dead & Company began its two-night stand in Queens.
- An Uber driver is suing an NYPD detective who was captured on video berating and harassing him for having gall to point out the officer wasn't using his signals while attempting to park.
- Billy Joel spent his Friday evening playing a surprise set with a Billy Joel cover band on Long Island.
- Whole Foods will open their new Williamsburg location in late July.
- And finally, we counted down our favorite NYC moments from 30 Rock.
We rely on your support to make local news available to all