- Name a new commissioner for the Department of Transportation (it's Janette Sadik-Khan - check out Streetsblog's suggestions for her)
- Cancel an appearance at a big GOP fund-raiser, which the Post's Fred Dicker thinks fuels further "speculation that he'll run for president"
- Continue to be mad at a Kansas TV station for not airing one of his anti-illegal gun ads
- Field more suggestions about congestion pricing from City Council members, including more mass transit options
- Declare it Spider-man Week in NYC during the Today Show (did you know that Spider-Man 3's premiere at Kaufman Astoria Studios will be the first major movie premiere in Queens?)
Photograph of Mayor Bloomberg, with Meredith Viera on the right, and actors Kirsten Dunst, James Franco and Tobey Maguire by Richard Drew/AP