A woman is suing the Waldorf-Astoria hotel for $20 million after her room was not free of down feathers. Eileen Boulger had requested hypoallergenic bedding because of her allergies. The room was originally feather-free, but a maid accidentally replaced the hypoallergenic bedding with a feather pillow and duvet, causing Boulger to go into allergic shock. She and her husband are suing the Waldorf for negligence. Boulger's lawyer also added that the Waldorf did give her a written apology and the maid wrote a note as well, with a complimentary gift robe, but he noted that the steroids used to open up her throat (which had swelled up during shock) had caused another complication that might necessitate a hip replacement for her, hence the huge lawsuit.