A man was shocked after touching high voltage wires over a NJ Transit train parked inside Penn Station. The man had tried opening the train's doors, but when he couldn't, he climbed on top of the train. Authorities suspect the man may be homeless and was trying to get into the train to sleep. An Amtrak employee found the man, who was taken to New York-Weill Cornell Hospital for third-degree burns.
Roofs of trains are not meant for non-train employees. Last year, a man died while "subway surfing."