According to bankruptcy papers filed in the Newark federal court, Real Housewife of New Jersey Teresa Giudice and her husband owe nearly $11 million to creditors. Here's just a list of some of the stuff their $79,000/year income didn't pay for:
- $20,000 on credit cards for Bloomingdale's.
- $104,000 across eight other credit cards.
- $1,280-a-month payment for a black Cadillac Escalade.
- $12,000 to a Garden State fertility clinic.
- $1 million for property in Clifton, NJ.
- $2,000 in 10 minutes of shopping, as seen on the "Real Housewives of New Jersey."
- A trip to a spa in a pink stretch limo for their 9-year-old daughter's birthday.
Banks have moved to foreclose on the Guidice's $1.8 million, eight bedroom house in Towaco, NJ, and have already taken their homes in Lincoln Park and on the Jersey Shore, on which the couple owed nearly $1 million. Court papers say the couple makes a combined $6,583 a month, plus $10,000 in "monthly assistance from family members." Guess that book deal didn't pay out as planned.