The rape victim who claims that two Special Victims Unit officers made highly inappropriate sexual advances toward her during their investigation is now suing the NYPD. The 25-year-old woman is seeking $3 million from the city for Lt. Adam Lamboy and Detective Lucasz Skorzewski's "gross and repugnant dereliction" of duty in handling her case.

To recap: the victim was attending college in NYC when she was raped by a man in his Union Square apartment in January 2013; after reporting the rape to police, she relocated to Seattle. Six months later, then detective-in-training Skorzewski traveled to interview her with his boss, Lamboy.

After having lunch with Skorzewski, at the time a 31-year-old married father-of-two, the officer introduced her to Lamboy, who invited her out for drinks. "Looking back, it was totally naive of me to join them,” she told the News this past January. "But I was like, 'This is really cool.' I really looked up to them." She recalled that Skorzewski wasn't sure whether it was proper for her to come with them, but Lamboy insisted. "I was going through this all alone. My family didn't know," she said. "It felt good that they were being so nice."

At the end of the night of drinking, they also insisted she come back to their hotel room because she was drunk: "No, no, you'll be safe with us. Come back to our hotel, you can crash with us," they allegedly said. At some point the next morning, she says Skorzewski climbed in bed with her and said he wanted to kiss her: "He was insistent on feeling me up...He tried to work his way up my pants, I pushed his hand away," she said. In addition, Skorzewski allegedly told her at some point, "You're my favorite victim."

After this encounter, the woman says Skorzewski called her almost daily from New York for a month and was "like a big brother figure." He stopped calling her or returning her calls, and he allegedly became angry when she confronted him about it; he also never followed up about her rape case again. In January, the victim noted, "I think what he did was bad enough that he shouldn’t be a cop."

Both Skorzewski and Lambert both pleaded guilty to departmental charges of prohibited conduct in March. Lamboy was docked pay and transferred to a different unit, but he quietly retired after that. Skorzewski was demoted from detective, docked 30 vacation days and suspended for 10 days without pay. He was also transferred from the Special Victim's Unit to Medical Division in Queens.