A parks worker is in critical condition after he suffered burns over half of his body last night in Fort Greene Park.

Police say that the 36-year-old Queens resident caught fire in Fort Greene Park just before 1 a.m. Friday. He was transported to the burn unit at Cornell Medical Center in critical condition. He reportedly has burns over 50 percent of his body.

According to ABC, "Detectives recovered cups at the scene that smelled like gasoline." A Walk In The Park claims that the man, who was off-duty at the time, was using gasoline to light incense inside the park: "A small explosion occurred when he lit the incense which caused him to be covered in flames."

Police add that no criminality in suspected.