The tires of multiple police vehicles outside the NYPD precinct stationhouse where the officer who fatally shot Delrawn Small works were slashed Sunday morning. Five cop cars and seven personal vehicles sitting outside of the 79th Precinct stationhouse in Bed-Stuy were vandalized shortly before 1 a.m. Sunday morning, police told the Daily News.

NYPD officer Wayne Isaacs left the 79th Precinct and was driving home from his shift shortly after midnight on Monday, July 4th when he became involved in a road rage incident with Small, a 37-year-old Brooklyn man. Small exited his vehicle and approached Isaacs's car near the intersection of Atlantic Avenue and Bradford Street in East New York, at which point Isaacs shot him twice through his open window with his service weapon. Despite early accounts that he had punched Isaacs through the window, security video of the incident shows Small being shot almost instantaneously as he approached.

After shooting Small, Isaacs remained at the intersection and called 911. EMS workers later pronounced Small dead at the scene and the state Attorney General's office has launched an investigation into the shooting. Isaacs has since been placed on administrative duty.

On Saturday night, Small's 22-year-old nephew Zayanahla Vines led hundreds of people on a protest march through the streets of Manhattan.

"Whether you want to admit it or not, we're out here dying from police, and the police are allowed to walk free," Vines said Saturday. "We can't stand for this any longer. It's not right, and we all know it's not right."

Protesters condemned Small's death, as well as the fatal police shootings of Alton Sterling in and Philando Castile, two black men who were shot in Louisiana and Minnesota, respectively, in the last week.

The police vehicles vandalized Sunday had been parked along Green Avenue between Tompkins and Throop Avenues, directly outside the precinct building. “Obviously, it was targeting police. There’s no other way around it,” Louis Turco, president of the Lieutenants Benevolent Association, told the News. NYPD officials told the tabloid they have yet to determine a motive for the vandalism, and no arrests have been made.