A recently unearthed security video shows police entering Ramarley Graham's apartment on the day of his death—and paramedics carrying his body out on a stretcher just 20 minutes later.

Graham was fatally shot on February 2nd, 2012 in the bathroom of his Bronx home by officer Richard Haste, who had been part of a team of cops watching a nearby bodega. Haste and other officers chased Graham into his home on East 229th Street in Wakefield, where Haste has claimed he saw Graham flush something down the toilet and make "furtive" movements, prompting him to shoot Graham.

Haste later testified that he thought Graham was reaching for a gun. Investigators found marijuana in the toilet, but no weapon was found at the scene. Graham's grandmother and 6-year-old brother were also in the apartment at the time of the shooting.

Footage obtained by WPIX11 in 2012 showed Graham casually entering his apartment around 3:00 p.m. and NYPD officers attempting to break the door down shortly afterward. Unable to enter through the front door, Haste and other officers entered Graham's apartment through the back.

The latest footage, first obtained by the Daily News, shows police officers standing outside Graham's apartment shortly after the shooting took place. Around 3:20 p.m., paramedics carry Graham out of his apartment on a board with a white sheet over his body and place him on a stretcher. Graham's family says that the footage contradicts the NYPD's claim that the teenager died at the Montefiore Medical Center, where he was taken after Haste's bullet pierced his heart. According to the News, Graham's death certificate says he was shot at 3:01 p.m. and died at 3:53 p.m.

"We know for a fact he died in the house," his mother, Constance Malcolm, told the News. "Why did they throw a sheet over him and then peel it back? Because there were a lot of people watching, and they wanted to make it seem like he was still alive."

Malcolm suggested that by moving her son's body, officers may have been tampering with a crime scene. "It's important to know how the body was positioned, and they could have lost other evidence that was needed," she said.

Haste was indicted by a Bronx grand jury in May 2013 on two counts of manslaughter, but the case was later thrown out due to a technicality. A second grand jury declined to indict Haste, who has been on desk duty since the shooting. In January 2015, Graham's family settled a wrongful death lawsuit against the city for $3.9 million. Malcolm has repeatedly called for the mayor to fire the officers involved in her son's death.

In March, federal prosecutors announced that they would not be pursuing criminal charges against Haste, but he remains under investigation by the NYPD. Last week, the department announced Haste would face a departmental trial by the end of the year.

"Mayor de Blasio's failure to hold police accountable for abuses and misconduct is exactly the problem fueling the crisis of police violence around the nation that continues to allow people to unjustly be killed by police here in NYC and elsewhere," Malcolm said in a statement.

Graham's family announced Thursday afternoon that it will be filing a Freedom of Information Law request for all records regarding Haste's shooting of Graham, including any records pertaining to alleged NYPD leaks to the media about the case.

"It's a long, comprehensive request and we're looking for whatever the paper trail is relating to the events of Ramarley's shooting and to leaks by the NYPD relaying any false information," said Gideon Oliver, the attorney filing the FOIL request on behalf of Graham's family.

"The family knows what happened, but little about the police department's version of what happened," Oliver said.