Three firefighters were injured last night while fighting a massive fire in a Harlem building. The blaze, which started in a fried chicken joint on Frederick Douglass Boulevard, ultimately displaced a family of six.

According to authorities, a grease fire broke out at around 7 p.m. last night at Mama’s Fried Chicken at West 155th Street and Frederick Douglass Boulevard. The fire then spread through the building's heating ducts, ultimately resulting in a 3-alarm blaze that damaged a number of restaurants in the building, as well as a small mosque. It took over 100 firefighters to get the fire under control by about 10 p.m.

A family of two adults and four children live in the two-story building—they have since been displaced. Three firefighters were transported to New York Presbyterian Hospital with injuries related to smoke inhalation.