- Rangers 3 Tampa Bay 2 (Shootout): After almost three periods of hard hits and plenty of fights, the Rangers saw their 2-1 lead disappear with less than a minute left in the game. But, they regrouped and won the game in a shootout getting two big points thanks to another great game from Henrik Lundqvist.
- Pittsburgh 5 Islanders 3: Hockey games are not 39 minutes long, otherwise the Islanders would have had a win Wednesday. Pittsburgh scored just before the end of the second period and then four more times in the third to steal a win on Long Island.
- Devils 3 Florida 2 (OT): New Jersey blew a 2-0 lead in the third, but came back with a goal with 55 seconds left in OT to get the two points.
- Nets 116 Kings 114 (OT): The Nets almost blew a 17-point lead to lose the game, but Devin Harris saved the game for them. Harris hit the 3-pointer to send the game into OT and what turned out to be the game-winning shot in the extra period.
- Detroit 110 Knicks 96: One thing we have learned about Al Harrington is he likes to shoot. Harrington had 25 points on 8-for-24 shooting and New York was never really in this one.
Last Night's Action: Fighting For Two Points
Recent in News
Featured in News
Gov. Kathy Hochul and Mayor Eric Adams are ordering flags at half-staff in memory of those lost.
Read More In: