Would you like to join the team here at Gothamist? We're looking to hire a full-time Account Manager to work in our Advertising Sales and Operations Department, based out of our Midtown Manhattan office.
The ideal candidate will be an integral member of the sales team. We are seeking motivated self-starters, candidates who are ambitious, quick-learning and interested in the world of digital advertising. Please read on for descriptions of the position as well as instructions on how to apply:
This junior-level job will train you for future sales executive positions.
Salary: Competitive base salary and benefits
Job Description includes, but not limited to:
- Work closely with Account Executives on digital advertising campaigns
-Serve as a liaison between in-house and client facing needs, including providing clients with spec sheets and screenshots of live campaigns
- Handle daily ad hoc tasks from Account Executives
- Oversee the receipt and ensure properly trafficking of creative assets
- Assist with post-sale campaign management
- Help with prospecting new clients as well as reaching out to past clients
- 1-3 years of relevant experience not required but is a PLUS
-Experience as a planner or buyer at a media agency is also a PLUS
- Familiarity with building media plans is a PLUS
- Must be outgoing and comfortable with client-facing interaction—great communication skills are a must
- Ability to multitask and take direction in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Intense attention to detail
- Knowledge of DFP, Google Analytics, HTML and/or Photoshop are a PLUS
- BS/BA Degree required
If you think you fit the bill, send a cover letter and resume in the body of an email to email@example.com with the subject "account manager job posting." Or if you know someone who might be great for the position, please send him/her this link.
More about us: www.gothamistllc.com
DNAinfo / Gothamist is an Equal Opportunity Employer.