The brawl caught on video after the Jets-Patriots game has now resulted in four arrests. Jets fan Kurt Paschke, who was seen punching female Patriots fan Jaclyn Nugent in the face, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct—as were Nugent and two other Patriots fans.

Jaclyn Nugent (left), Kurt Paschke

Here's how the NJ State Police described the incident:

At approximately 4:30 p.m., Amanda MacDowell, 25, of Marlborough Massachusetts, Jaclyn Nugent, 26, of Boston Massachusetts, and David James Sacco, 28, of Boston Massachusetts were involved in a verbal and physical altercation with Kurt Paschke, 38, of Holbrook New York on the 100 concourse level of the stadium.

After a thorough review of the evidence, the investigation revealed that Amanda MacDowell and Jaclyn Nugent were observed kicking and punching Paschke in the body and head. Shortly thereafter, Paschke was observed striking Nugent with a punch to the face. David James Sacco was then observed striking Paschke in the face.

MacDowell and Sacco were also hit with the simple assault and disorderly conduct charges, and all four face a court appearance at East Rutherford Municipal Court.

The decision to charge the Patriots fans backs up Paschke's mother's claim that he was struck first and wastrying to protect her and his friends. However, the Jets have banned Paschke, a convicted killer AND a devoted Gang Green supporter who even has a "Jets Mobile," from attending games.

According to the Daily News, Jets spokesman Bruce Speight said, "We have zero tolerance for this behavior. Those involved have been banned from attending any events at the stadium. Once the legal process has run its course, each of them must take the necessary steps before even being considered for readmission to future events." The necessary steps include taking a four-hour online behavior class, submitting a handwritten letter of apology, and getting permission to go back.

Paschke's lawyer told the Post, "Kurt’s two friends were unfortunately injured by the group and, as a result, had to be hospitalized. After the police complete their investigation, we expect Kurt to be vindicated."