Tonight — Wednesday, May 26th — the Republican mayoral candidates will partake in their first televised debate, which you'll be able to watch on NY1, listen to on WNYC, or stream below.
Given there are only two Republican candidates, Fernando Mateo and Curtis Sliwa (learn more about the candidates here), the event will only be one hour, starting at 7 p.m.
As with the first Democratic debate, this one will be moderated by NY1's Errol Louis, along with WNYC’s Brian Lehrer, and The CITY’s Josefa Velasquez.
- To hear some of Brian's recent coverage of the mayoral race, visit The Brian Lehrer Show's archive.
- Find our Gothamist and WNYC election coverage here.
- Undecided in NYC's mayoral race? Here's a guide to help.
- Here's a calendar of where the mayoral candidates will be speaking next.
- The next Democratic Mayoral Debate will be on June 2nd.