A hot dog cart burst into flames on the Upper East Side yesterday morning, burning up the awning of a Ralph Lauren store, the Post reports. The fire may have been caused by a frayed hose connecting the tank and the cooking area. But we can't rule out foul play from militant vegetarians! Cart worker Alla Ali, 50, tells the Post, "I turned on the hose and lit the fire and 'Boom!' It's hard to breathe. I'm shocked and scared." Preppy firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze before Ralph Lauren burned to the ground.