Alleged serial rapist Harvey Weinstein appeared in a Manhattan court on Monday to be arraigned on three new charges involving a third accuser.

According to an updated indictment unveiled last week, Weinstein is accused of a criminal sex act and two counts of predatory sexual assault stemming from an incident in 2006, in which he allegedly forcibly performed oral sex on the unidentified woman. He faces between 10 years and life in prison if convicted.

Weinstein entered the courtroom this morning in handcuffs, and Variety reports he "looked ashen and appeared to have shed some weight from his hulking frame." He pleaded not guilty to the new charges.

Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance—who was widely criticized for not pressing charges against Weinstein in 2015—said the newest indictment is the result of a months-long investigation led by his office and the NYPD. The disgraced movie mogul is now charged with "some of the most serious sexual offenses" existing under state law," Vance said.

In May, Weinstein was formally charged with rape and criminal sex acts for two separate forcible encounters with two other women—actress Lucia Evans and an unnamed accuser.

"This defendant used his position, money and power to lure young women into situations where he could violate them sexually," said Assistant District Attorney Joan Illuzzi.

"Mr. Weinstein maintains that all of these allegations are false and he expects to be fully vindicated," Weinstein's attorney Ben Brafman said in an email last week.

Since October of last year, more than 90 women have accused Weinstein of a wide range of sexual misconduct, including rape and assault.

He is currently out on $1 million cash bail.