Think of it as a force field for New York. The Department of Homeland Security is going to spend almost $50 million on radiation detectors that will be placed in secret locations around the City. This is in response to intelligence suggesting that Al Qaeda would like to set off a nuclear or dirty bomb in this country. The detectors will be up and running later in the year, giving terrorists a nice window of opportunity before they're operational.
- With Valentine's Day so close, are you just now realizing that your relationship hanging on by a thread thanks to your snoring bunkmate? Don't kick him to the curb just yet. Here are six great tips to get him to sleep less noisily.
- Kids who sleep less may weigh more.
- Animal-nappings are on the rise.
- Good news! Now you can pick where you get to die!
- The older you get, the harder it gets to get buff.