- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- David S. Pumpkin costumes are flying off the shelves, any questions?
- Trump on the porn actress who has accused him of unwanted sexual conduct: "Oh, I'm sure she's never been grabbed before."
- Even if you didn't love the new Ghostbusters, these Kate McKinnon outtakes are pretty great.
- The Intercept has a piece at Endace, a small New Zealand security company that's responsible for huge breaches of privacy.
- The hacked webcams that helped shut down the internet on Friday are being recalled.
- A teen woke up from a coma suddenly fluent in Spanish.
- This is the most adorable political ad we've ever seen.
- Today: NY Times does a Whole Foods style gallery. Tomorrow: corner bodega fashion gallery?
- A New Jersey teen allegedly stole $160,000 worth of cheese.
- Jared Fogle's ex-wife is suing Subway saying the company knew about his advances on underage girls for years.
- Maybe the solution to the L train shutdown is for everyone to ride jackhammers to work?
- And finally, we should all be so lucky as to have dance moves this good:
Extra, Extra: Your NY Times Guide To Williamsburg Whole Foods Fashion
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: