- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- If you too are feeling dead inside today, I recommend watching this video.
- Jill Filipovich argues that Trump's all-male photo ops are a strategy, not a mistake.
- Cash Cab is being revived on the Discovery Channel.
- Rep. Devin Nunes did some more sketchy stuff shortly before he ran interference for the White House in the midst of the Russia investigation, so Sen. Schumer called for him to be replaced as head of the House Intelligence Committee.
- Go inside the secretive world of Tamagotchi collectors.
- Good news! Your cat might not hate you.
- Of course Johnny Rotten, a man who has spent his career pissing people off, loves Trump.
- Unfortunately for Trump, he has lost Tony Robbins.
- Page Six brings you the oral history of Kim Kardashian's now-legendary sex tape.
- The legendary David Milch is hopping aboard True Detective season three, which makes me about 1000x more excited.
- And finally, this doggy won't let a little thing like a slippery hockey rink get in the way of a game of fetch:
Extra, Extra: Your Cat Might Not Hate You After All?
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: