- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Thirsty randos take note: learn the Twitter slang of 2014.
- Here's some intense footage of cops storming the subway while in pursuit of gunman Ismaaiyl Brinsley in Bed-Stuy.
- A city gay bar has apologized after someone "hacked" into their Twitter account and tweeted nasty things at Rev. Al Sharpton and Mayor de Blasio over the NYPD murders.
- There is a kind of Facebook for felons.
- Elton John got hitched this weekend.
- Tonight is the longest night of the year, but not the longest night ever.
- A woman is suing after she was given a bad profile on DatingPsychos.com.
- The Yankees say they will pay for the education of the children of one of the slain NYPD officers.
- A Manhattan courthouse turned into a riot after rival gang members were placed in the same holding cell.
- A former NYPD officer now working in Florida was fatally shot while on duty.
- And finally, Marnie the dog gets some last minute holiday shopping done:
Extra, Extra: Yankees Will Pay For Education Of Children Of Slain NYPD Officer
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: