- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- What happened to wunderkind writer Barbara Newhall Follett?
- Donald Trump does not know how to pronounce "Beyonce."
- Kim Jong Un may fire an intermediate-range ballistic missile on Election Day to send a message to President Obama’s successor.
- This is truly the hottest take of the election: "Relax, Democrats! A Trump win would be a third Obama term."
- Australian police found a sneak baby koala in a backpack.
- Mannequin Challenge is the new Planking.
- Does Seattle hold the key for America's traffic problems?
- Listen to a Ned Flanders-inspired metal band.
- Someone bought Eva Braun’s underwear for $4K.
- Alt Right garbage person Milo Yiannopoulos plans to dress up as Emma Sulkowicz, the woman who carried her mattress around Columbia University campus to protest its sexual assault policies, when he speaks there next week.
- There was an actual snake on this actual plane.
- If an astronaut can vote from space, then you really don't have any excuses.
- And finally, this dog learns about Warheads the hard way:
Extra, Extra: World's Hottest Take Argues Trump Is Really The Second Coming Of Obama
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: