- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A childhood friend of convicted Stanford rapist blamed his sexual assault conviction on political correctness culture.
- A theater-goer is suing after she says she was kicked in the head during a performance of "Sleep No More."
- Ever wonder what is going on with your body when you wake up with a numb arm?
- A Virginia couple was arrested after they allegedly tried to sell the woman's 3-month-old daughter for drugs.
- Cops rescue this very tiny kitty from underneath a car in Brooklyn.
- Village Pourhouse is giving out a free drink tonight to anyone with Governors Ball tickets.
- The world's biggest indoor vertical farm near NYC is set to use 95% less water.
- Buzzfeed pulled out of a $1.3 million advertising deal with the RNC over Trump.
- Here are some of the last photos taken of Muhammad Ali.
- Jonathan Franzen really hates cats.
- It's not always easy for a 6-foot-8-inch woman to get around the city.
- And finally, a very silly Husky likes to blow bubbles:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today