- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Online dating: it's like real life dating, if dating were a video game.
- New Hampshire has declared a state of emergency because of 41 overdoses on fake pot.
- Are you annoyed by couples who overshare on Facebook? You're not alone.
- A federal appeals court ruled that the snip-n-suck consent forms will be reviewed under "strict scrutiny" to determine whether it infringes on Orthodox Jews’ freedom of religion.
- The Law Department is trying to get a 9-year-old rape victim to testify.
- Four people have been arrested for stealing $200K worth of legos.
- A woman stole a $4 bottle of wine in order to go see her boyfriend in jail.
- There was an arrest at Alec Baldwin's building, but he wasn't involved in it.
- Mayor de Blasio reportedly refuses to repay the city for his vacation expenses.
- And finally, here's a kitty who adopted a rabbit:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today