- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Video: a woman resigned from her job with an interprative dance video. She plans to move to Brooklyn.
- Barely half of all would-be cabbies pass the license exam, down from 80% in the '90s.
- Handy: the world's first mobile breathalyzer.
- A Brooklyn judge has testified against an intern who was obsessed with her courthouse.
- NASA plans to launch 3-D printers into space.
- The midtown taxi crash victim met the hero plumber who saved her life.
- A new world record has been set for running a marathon backwards while juggling.
- NBC has decided not to produce that controversial Hillary Clinton mini-series.
- Chipotle gave Steven Tyler year's worth of free tacos. Jelly.
- And finally, watch these dapper kitties have some play time:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today