- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The first Capitol riot-related prison sentence has been handed down, with a Florida man who carried a Trump flag onto the Senate floor getting eight months.
- New York Times columnist and Oregon farm owner Nicholas Kristof is considering a run for governor in his home state.
- Prince Harry is writing a "literary" memoir, the proceeds of which will go to charity.
- A WNYC tote bag appears to have a very prominent role in the upcoming Sex in the City reboot. Get one here before they sell out.
- The Wall Street Journal profiled a Goldman analyst who's trying to get a spot on the Israeli Olympic baseball team as a pitcher.
- Lizzo got another tiny purse.
- Stocks did real bad today.
- The Cut reports that a lot of people are getting turned down from dog adoption shelters and told they're unfit to be dog parents, which is causing drama on social media.
- And finally, sometimes you gotta smack your baby turtle on the back of the head, you know:
Extra Extra: A WNYC Tote Bag Appears To Have A Starring Role In The "Sex And The City" Reboot
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: