- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The first Capitol riot-related prison sentence has been handed down, with a Florida man who carried a Trump flag onto the Senate floor getting eight months.
- New York Times columnist and Oregon farm owner Nicholas Kristof is considering a run for governor in his home state.
- Prince Harry is writing a "literary" memoir, the proceeds of which will go to charity.
- A WNYC tote bag appears to have a very prominent role in the upcoming Sex in the City reboot. Get one here before they sell out.
- The Wall Street Journal profiled a Goldman analyst who's trying to get a spot on the Israeli Olympic baseball team as a pitcher.
- Lizzo got another tiny purse.
- Stocks did real bad today.
- The Cut reports that a lot of people are getting turned down from dog adoption shelters and told they're unfit to be dog parents, which is causing drama on social media.
- And finally, sometimes you gotta smack your baby turtle on the back of the head, you know:
Extra Extra: A WNYC Tote Bag Appears To Have A Starring Role In The "Sex And The City" Reboot
Recent in News
Featured in News
Unvaccinated children make up the majority of pediatric COVID patients admitted in the last week amid concerns about school safety and testing protocols.
Read More In: