- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- 84-year-old Gloria Mackenzie claimed the $590.5 million jackpot that she won with a $2 Powerball ticket—and she skipped the line to get it.
- Is Khal James Franco dating the Mother of Dragons??
- Coolest dog ever wears sunglasses and rides on a motorcycle in Turkey.
- Maybe we're all overthinking these Mad Men conspiracy theories...or maybe Megan Draper has been dead the whole time!
- An Israeli judge resigned after saying that "there are some girls who enjoy being raped" while presiding over a hearing on the rape of a 13-year-old girl.
- Wow: beauty blogger opens up in detail all about the horrifying results of a facial gone wrong.
- A woman was arrested for allegedly attacking a reporter and cameraman on video.
- Adorable: a teddy bear helps an orphaned foal sleep.
- Do you use butt wipes?
- Eww: fast food workers having sex at Subway, eww.
- The Williamsburg White Castle may become...condos.
- And finally, here's a chihuahua just straight up chillin':
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today