- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Check out Paul McCartney and friends performing a stripped down version of new single "New."
- Herpes infected monkeys are terrorizing Florida!
- NY's oldest taxi driver, Spider, died yesterday at the age of 94.
- A perfect vanity license plate: "LOL Mets."
- Somebody improved Miley Cyrus's "Wrecking Ball" video with Nic Cage's beautiful face.
- Yellow cab tickets have gone up 7,300% in four years.
- Now-former Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee isn't gay, he just likes blow jobs from transsexuals.
- Charges have been filed against the fifth grader who allegedly put 40 of his classmates on a hit list.
- Area man abandons Williamsburg apartment due to roommate's strong opinions on Syria.
- James Franco is playing a meth dealer named Gator in a new Jason Stratham movie that was written by Sylvester Stallone.
- And finally, Micro the lamb learns to jump:
Extra, Extra: Williamsburg Roommates Part Ways Over Syria
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: