- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Governor Cuomo continues to tread carefully with his fracking decision, infuriating business interests.
- If you're flying out of Beijing, be prepared for a delayed departure.
- Police in Connecticut fatally shot a lizard.
- The Discovery Channel is bringing popular Facebook group "I Fucking Love Science" to TV.
- Hey Girl, Can you twerk? Diplo wants you.
- Speaking of twerking—enjoy all of last night's important television moments with this GIF mash-up of Breaking Bad's Hank and Marie reacting to Miley Cyrus on the VMAs.
- Whole Foods has begun selling vinyl albums in some of its stores.
- Did Hollywood "collaborate” with Hitler during WW II?
- This guy built a pretty dope home inside of a school bus. Architecture students, what can't they build homes inside of?
- The U.S. Open kicks off tonight, here's a guide to what players to watch.
- And finally, interspecies love tailor made for YouTube (definitely listen to the audio):
Extra, Extra: Will The World Twerking Record Be Broken In NYC This Weekend?
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: