- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A 99 million-year-old dinosaur tail was found trapped in amber.
- Mick Jagger is a father for the eighth time at age 73.
- Read an excerpt from Patricia Lockwood's forthcoming memoir, "Priestdaddy."
- Trump will remain executive producer on Celebrity Apprentice.
- Millennials hate democracy now.
- But they may learn to love the suburbs yet.
- Facebook wants to remind you how bad this year was.
- This British inventor built a giant Star Wars AT-ACT walker in his backyard.
- The Cut counts down the best "everyday heroes" of 2016.
- NYC may be hit with a polar vortex next week.
- Trinidad has the highest rate of ISIS recruitment in the western hemisphere.
- And finally, this grumpy kitten does not want to share any presents:
Extra, Extra: Will Millennials Learn To Love The Suburbs?
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: