- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Evergreen question: why am I crying all the time?
- BuzzFeed today has what they call the definitive story of how Trump’s team worked the Trump Moscow deal during the campaign.
- Mitch Hurwitz gives the lowdown on Arrested Development season five and tries to explain why they didn't remove Jeffrey Tambor from the season.
- Despite her involvement and record with torture, the Senate confirmed Gina Haspel to be the first woman to lead the CIA.
- Nine Inch Nails went full late-period Bowie and it's pretty good.
- The sole survivor of a brutal quadruple murder said three white intruders committed the crime...so the police arrested a young black man named Kevin Cooper, who is now on death row.
- Someone in Rudy Giuliani's SUV doored a pedicab near Midtown.
- How baby boomers broke America.
- Michael Avenatti and Anthony Scaramucci might be in talks for a TV show absolutely nobody wants.
- MTV has temporarily halted production of Catfish: The TV Show as it investigates allegations of sexual misconduct involving the program’s host and executive producer, Nev Schulman.
- Cynthia Nixon's campaign shirts apparently use the MTA trademark without permission.
- And finally, c'mon and take a free ride:
This is the best thing I've seen today! pic.twitter.com/PYCe0VEk7G
— Nature is Amazing 🌴 (@AMAZlNGNATURE) May 17, 2018