- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- George Conway responded to Trump calling him "a total loser!", telling the Washington Post he's had a lot of interactions with Trump over the last decade and even since he became president. He described Trump as “mendacious” and “incompetent” and predicted he would not win reelection.
- Why does Beto hate counters so much?
- The Cut profiled Cathy Guisewite, the creator of comic strip Cathy,
- Ricky Gervais draws the line at mocking The Beatles in this NY Times Magazine interview.
- Two people were injured after a driver plowed into a recently installed concrete barrier put in place to protect pedestrians in Times Square.
- Ariana Grande’s “7 Rings” was a huge hit, but she and the other credited songwriters are only getting small percents of the profits while Rodgers & Hammerstein will get 90 percent (or more specifically, to Concord, the music company that has owned the Rodgers and Hammerstein catalog since 2017).
- Financial District Neighborhood Association wants to turn FiDi into a pedestrian-first "slow street" district.
- Today’s “snowplow parents” keep their children’s futures obstacle-free, even when it means crossing ethical and legal boundaries.
- Did you see the HBO documentary on Elizabeth Holmes yesterday? If so, then you already know the breakout star was Bitcoin Tie Guy.
- Cardi B will make her acting debut in Hustlers, which follows a crew of savvy former strip club employees who band together to turn the tables on their Wall Street clients.
- High Maintenance has been renewed for a fourth season on HBO!
- And finally, keep on swimmin' little buddy:
Omg so cute ❤️❤️👉 pic.twitter.com/8d9MfHsOIT
— Puppies 🐶 (@PopularPups) March 19, 2019