- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Bill de Blasio took the subway today—maybe he should try taking it every day like the rest of us!
- With President/CEO Richard Plepler leaving, HBO is being dragged into the streaming wars with Netflix by AT&T.
- What separates a good Marvel movie from a bad one?
- Gayle King said R. Kelly agreed not to be present for the interview with his two girlfriends, but he entered the room behind them after it began. Gayle said he would “cough very loudly,” and that the women were “certainly aware that he was there.”
- Would you rent blankets and pillows? West Elm and Runway sure hope so.
- A fight broke out over crab legs at a Chinese buffet in Queens—or as the NY Post put it, it was "crab-demonium."
- Speaking of the NY Post: did you know that in the last six days, they've published 24 articles about AOC?
- Michael Cohen has sued the Trump Organization, saying it failed to fulfill its contractual obligations to pay $1.9 million of his attorneys' fees relating to his work after he began cooperating with federal investigators.
- Learn a new lifehack from people who eat the same meal every day.
- Are folding phones a fad or are they for real?
- A husband got brutally owned by his wife in the comments of a NY Times story about Facebook.
- And finally, a gentle peacefulness fell over the land:
Best buddies 🐶 pic.twitter.com/mARuA7cdkx
— Puppies 🐶 (@PopularPups) March 7, 2019