- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- This is some really good World Cup Nazi Twitter data.
- Unsurprisingly, the ESPN live stream of US/Germany crashed due to "unprecedented demand."
- But the true villain of the World Cup has been revealed to have been Twitter troll Rihanna all along.
- Binge watching TV will kill you.
- True Life casting call ya'll, including: "TRUE LIFE: MY PARENTS LIKE THEIR WEED," "TRUE LIFE: I’M ADDICTED TO MOLLY," "TRUE LIFE: I’M OBSESSED WITH STAYING YOUNG" and "TRUE LIFE: I’M HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS."
- Here's a brief oral history of the NYC pride marches.
- A stolen Citi Bike leads to a police chase through the West Village.
- The horrible word you should never use of the day: Relfie.
- Finally, someone invented an iPad case you can have sex with.
- A woman has been awarded $142K after being bullied to have her uterus removed.
- And finally, end the day with some dogs eating with human hands:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today