- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A neuropathologist examined 111 NFL players' brains and found a degenerative brain disease in 110 of them.
- Today in fun with hot mics.
- Broad City returns on September 13.
- Oh, your office doesn’t have nap pods? Bummer.
- The Senate took a scary step toward gutting the Affordable Care Act today.
- The western world's sperm seems to be depleting, rendering men nearly completely useless.
- The tale of one brave man who mistook a squash for cheese.
- The President of the United States blocked Chrissy Teigen on Twitter and oh god this is a sentence in 2017 help us Obi-Wan.
- A lost turtle has been found.
- And last but not least, today we are all this corgi:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today