- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Did your disgusting young person apartment belong in this Esquire roundup of disgusting young person apartments? Lord knows I had one that did.
- In case you were wondering, Lana Del Rey did in fact attempt to use witchcraft against Donald Trump.
- The brutally depressing comic that is The Walking Dead is finally shambling off this mortal coil.
- Hey who's ready for Words With Friends: The Game Show? Trick question, no one making these decisions cares if you want it.
- Carmelo Anthony would like very much to play for the Houston Rockets.
- Andrew Cuomo and Joe Lhota are more interested in blaming other people for the subway's troubles than actually fixing it.
- Goodbye, ViceSports. At least Shane Smith still has his $23 million villa.
- Cuomo says this time he's serious, for real, no really, about ending the Democrat/IDC standoff in the state Senate.
- Overseas investors who put money into the now-delayed New York Wheel could wind up getting deported if the project stays delayed.
- I don't care what the neighbors say, Christmas time is here:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today