- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Breaking: Metro-North trains are noisy.
- Jay-Z thinks Brooklyn is expensive.
- Headline of the day: "Today Is the Last Day to Have Sex with an Animal in Florida—Legally."
- John Waters used to really hate "doofusy" Bill Murray.
- A man is accused of attempting to rape a 12-year-old girl after luring her into an empty Midtown office.
- In the end, Cuomo's office killed the plan for taxpayer-funded sex-change surgeries.
- Calling a judge a "bitch" is probably not a good idea.
- Check out a list of the 88 creepiest song titles of all time.
- Cuomo may have picked out his candidate to replace Chris Ward at the Port Authority.
- And finally, imagine a magical world in which food companies made condoms.
Extra, Extra: What If Food Companies Made Condoms?
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: