- Trump would have been charged with obstruction were he not president, more than 370 former federal prosecutors asserted in a statement.
- Here's a nightmare story about parents whose 13-year-old became enamored with the alt-right online.
- Blink-182 and Lil Wayne are going on a co-headlining tour together.
- Jason Blum and Mark Walhberg are teaming up to adapt the recent NY Magazine story, "The Stolen Kids of Sarah Lawrence."
- With the Met Ball happening tonight, the NY Times asked six experts to debate this year's theme: camp.
- A man was killed by a subway train this morning in the Bronx after he fell between cars.
- Tyler, The Creator announced that he has a new album, IGOR, coming out May 17th.
- People on Twitter successfully shamed Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's boyfriend into getting a haircut.
- The Atlantic reports that online cancer support groups are apparently full of people faking cancer, aka, "Munchausen by internet."
- Why does this Daily Express tweet seem like a threat: "Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to choose UNUSUAL name for baby that UNIFIES the US and UK."
- And finally, look at this genius:
A very good boy plays Jenga ❤️ pic.twitter.com/qAelqj7PXt
— James Brumpton (@Jim936) May 6, 2019