- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- All hooker's underwear metaphors aside, the Dow ended up 125 points today—it's now 1.53 percent lower this week than last.
- The divorced pizza worker who was arrested for stalking Georgina Bloomberg is still hopeful that they can work things out: "Maybe when I'm a billionaire, she will come for me."
- Here are a few essential tips for when you start thinking about redecorating your 78-square-foot apartment.
- Port Authority says there's a good reason for those upcoming toll hikes: they need another $2 billion to pay for rebuilding the World Trade Center.
- Did a NJ pet dealer sell sick puppies to unsuspecting customers?
- The NYPD harbor patrol had to rescue a party boat...under mysteriously vague circumstances.
- Former Nets star Jayson Williams is being moved to Rikers Island to begin serving a one-year sentence for driving while intoxicated in NYC.
- Forget murals, apps and movies—now Banksy has his own TV show, The Antics Roadshow.
- West Village residents are not too fond of neighborhood homeless man "Dread," who has built himself a 'trashpad' shelter.
- Herman Cain, our favorite pizza magnate-turned-presidential candidate, offered a favorite inspirational quote at last night's Republican debate...which turned out to be a quote from a Donna Summer song that was also the theme to a Pokemon movie.
- Does anyone know if Rex Ryan has NY Giants season tickets?
- And of course a dude at NPR has an actual PBS tattoo
Extra, Extra: West Village Not Cool With "Trashpad" Shelter
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: