- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The latest subway nightmare: Bad men are airdropping photos of their penises onto female passengers' iPhones.
- Do not buy these fake eclipse glasses unless you want to go blind.
- Here's the full video of Jason Kessler, the organizer of yesterday's Unite The Right event in Charlottesville, getting chased through the streets by protesters earlier this morning.
- The Root spoke with the 20-year-old black man who was beaten with poles by a group of white supremacists during yesterday's rally.
- The ACLU is suing President Trump and Attorney General Jeff Session for deporting "gang members" without first checking that they're members of a gang.
- The manager of a Bronx Walgreen's stopped a sexual assault that was happening in a bathroom.
- Tim Tebow isn't having the best time since switching to baseball.
- Please stop calling The Great British Bake Off's Paul Hollywood a "traitor."
- And finally, check out this tiny human walking a 170 pound dog:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today