- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- White House: isn't it crazy how well we are working with Chris Christie!
- Sotheby's is auctioning off Mick Jagger's love letters to Masha Hunt, the alleged inspiration for "Brown Sugar."
- Gun sales are expected to increase after Obama's re-election, and people want to make sure you link these things together.
- A Lakers insider says there is a "95%" chance Phil Jackson will return to coach their team this season.
- Chico the border collie had both her eyes removed as a puppy, but nothing can stop her from playing a rousing game of fetch.
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are done, and love is dead.
- BBC chief George Entwistle has resigned over a TV program that wrongly implicated a British politician in a child sex-abuse scandal.
- A U.S. Navy Sailor, disguised as Darth Vader, surprised his son at his Star Wars-themed birthday party.
- Seven people were hospitalized after they were exposed to pepper spray on a bus in Harlem this afternoon.
- Did David Petraeus have a SECOND mistress? Or was his first mistress just really paranoid?
- And finally, do not try to separate this dog from his box:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today