- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Bruce Springsteen turned 64 today and the Boss has never looked better.
- The fictional NY Times column mentioned on last night's Breaking Bad actually got printed.
- Another day, another story about porn addiction and the brain.
- Sign this petition to light the Empire State Building blue for the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who.
- Walmart thinks its appropriate to sell naughty leopard Halloween costumes for toddler girls.
- David Yassky told his staff he's preparing to leave his job as head of the TLC.
- Are you as excited for fall as this playful puppy?
- Ever wonder why there are crushed rocks next to train tracks?
- And finally, puppies and lemon slices have a troubled and hilarious history:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today