- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Bloomberg said Joe Girardi is “like a mayor,” which he meant as a compliment.
- Check out the full trailer for Zero Dark Thirty, aka Homeland: Osama Bin Laden.
- A Dallas woman was sentenced to 99 years in prison for beating her 2-year-old daughter and gluing the toddler's hands to a wall.
- The Vice Presidential debate songified.
- Woman gets a bit nutty after coworkers keep stealing her kombucha tea.
- Coming soon: a bra that lets you know if you have a lump.
- This is an insane suspect sketch.
- Masked thugs attack gay clubbers in Moscow on "Coming Out Day."
- Gawker unmasks and profiles one of the most notorious Reddit trolls, Violentacrez.
- Convicted Connecticut triple murderer Steven Hayes now wants to die.
- And finally, this puppy thinks he's in the water...but he's not:
Extra, Extra: Vice Presidential Debate Way Better When Songified
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: