- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Everything is going absolutely like clockwork over at the White House, where Trump is insisting on restarting the battle over health care over the objections and concerns of most of his advisors.
- Forget boring old Instagram influencers and nanoinfluencers, the hottest influencers on the Internet are now "Captioninfluencers."
- Here's a disturbing report on how the anti-vaxx movement is more organized and powerful than ever.
- A Michigan couple is looking for a new home after they say they captured nanny cam footage of a ghost in their 1-year-old daughter’s room and found mysterious scratches on the her face.
- When MADtv wouldn't let him out of his contract so he could join Saturday Night Live, Jordan Peele "locked himself in a room and started smoking a lot of weed, plotting his revenge, 'like a comic book supervillain,' he explained." Things ended up working out pretty okay for him at least.
- First lady Chirlane McCray dismissed critics of her ThriveNYC mental health initiative by saying "haters gonna hate."
- If you really care about The Culture, then you're going to want to catch up on this whole novelty country trap song debate that's happening.
- Please enjoy these hilariously bad panoramas of dogs.
- The House Oversight and Reform Committee is demanding 10 years of Donald Trump’s financial records from an accounting firm, according to two Republicans on the panel.
- Most of Roxy Music will reunite to perform at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ceremony.
- With the Mets about to start another season in which they get our hopes up only to disappoint us bitterly by September, let's look back fondly at when they were actually good in 1969.
- This is the only Avengers: Endgame theory I need in my life.
- Vice Media agreed to an almost $1.9 million settlement for paying female staffers less than men.
- And finally, is it time to pass out yet?
Just doing a little after-breakfast cleaning!
📹: melharco_pugs pic.twitter.com/Q19O04po7z
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) March 27, 2019