- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission is warning people not to use Peloton’s new treadmill because of safety concerns for small children and pets.
- Trump associate Roger Stone and his wife are being sued by the U.S. Department of Justice for nearly $2 million in unpaid taxes, which he called “motivated by blood lust and liberal hysteria.”
- Is THIS the oldest manhole cover in NYC? Let’s find out!
- A new book about the Nxivm cult and its victims will reveal more details about the depravity of founder Keith Raniere.
- Burlington, Vermont has made the wise decision to ban those incredibly noisy gas-powered leaf blowers.
- NFL players are refusing to attend off-season programming because of the pandemic, with quarterback Tom Brady telling the New York Times, “We feel very strongly about the game, the short- and long-term health of the players, and there is no game without strong, healthy players.”
- The hottest hook up spot in town? The vaccine clinic, of course.
- And finally, might we be blessed with surfing ducks in New York City?
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today