- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Queens car wash workers have formed the city's first car washers union.
- No, your purebred Dachshund should NOT weigh 77 pounds.
- Some Jewish brides are annoyed that gay Jewish marriages are more fair than straight ones.
- Really? Utah guy will sing "God Bless America" 911 times for 9/11.
- Larry Flynt offers $1 million for Romney tax returns.
- Anthony Weiner is active on Facebook, and he has a new family-oriented photo.
- There are a lot of homeless children in NYC—more than 19,000.
- Decked-out FDNY SUV stolen from high-ranking FDNY chief’s driveway.
- TV shows are turning us all into shrinks.
- Virginia woman may have bought a Renoir painting, worth around $100,000, for $50 at a flea market.
- And finally, Oscar the Raccoon performs some dentistry work on a beagle:
Extra, Extra: Utah Man To Sing "God Bless America" 911 Times For 9/11
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: