- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The Trump administration is considering separating women and children at the U.S.-Mexico border because the Trump administration is terrible.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger is leaving Celebrity Apprentice, and he blames it on Trump's toxicity.
- The NY Times takes a close look at Utah, a deep-red state where Obamacare enrollment is up and lawmakers are getting pushback on repeal plans.
- The indispensable Ear Inn will mark 200 years as a saloon at that location this year.
- Netflix is planning on releasing a new comedy special every week for the rest of the year.
- Sometimes business degrees are just Sizzler training certificates.
- Protesters chanted "coward" at Paul Ryan at an event in Rhode Island.
- Danny DeVito started a meme when he tweeted, "Antonin Scalia retire bitch."
- Republicans are resisting calls for an inquiry into the Trump administration's relationship with Russia, but Trump is doing them no favors with his tweeting today.
- Die Hard “plot hole” that isn't really a plot hole has been explained.
- And finally, this grumpy Basset Hound just wants some attention:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today