- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- New White House chief of staff John Kelly was so upset over Trump's firing of James Comey "he was considering resigning"—but he couldn't have been that upset, because, ya know, he didn't.
- It's summer, which means the NY Post has some overblown Desnudas content for you.
- Apricot seeds are a bogus cancer cure, but some people are still making money off marketing and selling them as such.
- The best thing to happen to Twitter today was Scaramucci's axing.
- A wild possum ran amok inside an East Village deli and a laundromat.
- Even more subway lines may shut down overnight for repairs.
- John Popper of Blues Traveler has allegedly led a targeted harassment campaign over a Twitter feud with a random person.
- You can spend your next six and a half hours bingewatching live Radiohead footage.
- The NY Times thinks Putin might be having buyer's remorse.
- Did you catch John Oliver's hilarious segment on Alex Jones last night?
- And finally, this husky does not ride in backseats:
Extra, Extra: Twitter Has A Field Day After The Mooch Is Fired
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: