- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Developing: Turkey's military has staged a coup attempt.
- The owner of an alleged pizzeria coke ring apparently threatened his business partner.
- Steven Tyler is really worried about Joe Perry.
- A lot of white people will be writing about stuff on trains, apparently.
- I should probably start watching Mr. Robot.
- Shark jumped.
- A behind-the-scenes look at Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
- Robert Durst's first wife's family has asked that she be declared dead.
- And last but not least, this baby turtle needs to scratch an itch:
Extra, Extra: Turkey's Military Attempts Coup
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: